The Unknown

I don't know.

That's the answer I have been giving lately.

I genuinely don't know.

My life is changing at an exponential rate

And consequently, I am constantly adjusting a new version of me

Beliefs I once held

An identity I once clutched onto..

They are being challenged in ways unimaginable... 

And what's not holding up, has been falling off

And that includes people

I'm in an interesting space now where I have to let go

Even when it didn't feel like I could 

I'm releasing the outcome

The expectations of what I think this journey should look like 

Trusting the steps I am taking to get there

To get where? 

I don't know



The unknown

And the truth is, it's fucking scary to me

To be so certain, 

yet ...so... unsure

Not knowing how it will play out, 

but I guess that's the point 

Staring into the abyss of endless possibilities, 

 not knowing which one is my fate

Leaning in with courage by day, 

despite the pain

Reaching towards a mark that is not so clear, with my heart space as the guide

The tears I have cried is a testimony 

to the growing pains and aches on this journey 

Constant deaths

Constant rebirths

Loss

Gain

Heartache

Joy

Anger

Happiness

Whirlwinds of emotions

I am constantly traversing through

The more I experience,

the more empathy I have

not only for myself..  but for others

who mirror my reality

We are all searching

Trying to find.

Dying,

Coming back to life,

In our own ways,

In our own world.

Grace.

Patience.

Something I onxe lacked

The rush, everyday,

more and more

seems so..... unneccessary

I experience more in slowness

I feel more in the stillness

and within that same stillness,

I recalibrate when the tides are rough

Remembering the principles.

The principle of detachment.

The principle of the All

The principle of gender.

The principle of the polarity

The principle of cause and effect

The principle of vibration and rhythm 

And the art of formlessness


From my mother's womb I came here

bare

vulnerable,

possessing nothing

and to the ethers,

I must return, as I came

But when I leave, 

I shall leave with more power

I have learned I don't need to know

Perhaps I only need to trust each step

And to remain open to what my eyes cannot yet see

Let the path keep unfolding

let my heart stay light.. 

On the journey of the unknown.

A 🧿 🪶 



Comments