What My Orgasms Taught Me About Manifestation: The Spirituality of Pleasure and Prayer

 


Manifestation has taken a new turn for me

The baseline for me to call in anything is pleasure. The raw, deep feeling of being pleased, satisfied, and at ease.  

The more I allowed myself to receive....

without reciprocating, without guilt or shame... without even questioning the very intent behind the offering, is the more my relationship with pleasure began to crack open 

Pleasure became a newfound oasis.

A place where my nervous system no longer anticipates peril

A place where receiving did not demand repayment. 

This has been melting away the invisible tension within me

I have now realised there is no guilt in pleasure

There is no repayment required with the gift of pleasure

as if I can be indebted to the receiving of pleasure? 
How could I ever become indebted to pleasure?

That is not possible

It is not a loan

It is a gift 

The only requirement of its receipt is surrender and softness in oneself to be available

Softness...

A willingness to become available to the experience

In my continued pursuit of healing my nervous system, releasing the anticipation of exit signs and scarcity, I learned to soften and spread in my feminine energy......

even within the quiet intimacy I share with my own body

my approach to pleasure shifted from a place of trying to arrive at a destination and of utter urgency to one of presence

one of curiosity

of a want to experience

of reverence

and from there something incredible happened

I discovered there is a difference between reaching a climax ......

and... experiencing an orgasm

one felt like arriving

The other felt like opening 

one felt like rushing towards an end

and the other one, I commune & I thoroughly enjoy the intelligence of my body 

Its ability...

to soften, to trust

Not mechanical

Not isolated

When my mind is quiet 

and my body is softened

and there is no tension

Just allowing

only surrender

I recognised that this is familiar

Manifestation asks for the same exact thing

I thought manifestation was repeating the affirmation, scripting and vision boards 

and the subtle control of the outcome

But it's not,

and it comes without force

......

Your reality responds to your state of being

and how safety is cultivated in your body, in what ever way that looks like

and for me, one way that looks like - is through my orgasms




Money is not scarce

Opportunities find me easily and unexpectedly

Love and devotion are mine

Generosity is the normal....

Life itself has just become softer

Not because "I manipulated my reality"

but because I have finally put down my sword 

and my shield

There is no long an anticipation of battle

and I have surrendered to the waves of pleasure the seas of life have been offering all this time

It is abundant 

And with that.

as every day unfolds,

I look at myself, simply to look

to adore

to smile

to speak life over myself

and become my own safe space

The more my aura expands and orbit beams

The more beautiful I feel

the more sensual

the more deserving and giving.... 

Not because someone else told me I am, but because I KNOW I am

worthy of all things good, and pleasing

It's not luck, it's an energy

I came here not to survive

But for the full human experience

To receive, to delight

to grieve, to love

to create and to become

to be moved, to unbecome

There is no sadness without joy and pleasure

anger without a state of calm and stillness

hate without the energy of love

and as for that reason

I came here to live.

to receive

and experience

and all these things begin with surrender and trust

safety is the soil from which pleasure grows, and pleasure is the soil from which abundance blooms

I am firm in the knowing that my heart deserves it and is worthy of holding it. 

I shall leave as I come, with empty hands

but when I leave, I will leave with more power,

through the experiences life offered me


Selah,
A🧿🪶


Comments